Push your cleaning to a new level
Keeping your premises in good and inviting condition for customers and employees has never been easier. The Nilfisk walk-behind sweeper, available in model SW200 and SW250, offers an impressive performance in outdoor spaces as well as indoor floors. Compared to a manual broom, it will pick up and remove dust, dirt, sand, nails, bolts, cigarettes, etc. up to
6 times faster.
Being compact and light, you can also use the sweeper when space is limited or in congested areas. The broom are rotated by the gear system as the machine is pushed forward by the user, making the sound level low. There is no motor, so daytime cleaning is an attractive, cost-saving option.
The user will enjoy several benefits such as the soft grip handle which is adjustable to always ensure a comfortable working position. Dust being limited by the built-in filter and the easy handling of the large hopper when it needs to be emptied.
All-in-all this fast and productive Nilfisk sweeper is an ideal choice for applications such as cleaning in small factories, car parks, malls, schools, workshops, bus/railway stations as well as outside office buildings.
- Direct-throw system to ensure excellent sweeping performance
- Capacity for long time cleaning: 38-litre hopper, which can be kept open for disposal of big items, emptying of garbage bins, etc.
- Easy to maneuver: Large non-marking wheels make pushing and steering simple for the user
- Handles dust well: Built-in filter for improved dust control and user comfort
- Solid and suited for outdoor use: Rugged corrosion proof frame
- Virtually service free: Simple mechanical construction with gear and belt drive. No motor or battery
- The handle can be adjusted to fit the operator height (3 positions)
- The hopper remains in place even when the sweeper is stored in an upright position or hung on the wall