Extremely powerful ATEX system suitable for Class M
combustible dusts within ATEX Zone 22 hazardous areas.
Utilising the world’s lightest poles at only 186 grams per
metre, the robust system can remove the densest of dust
with one cleaning phase.
Designed to make high-level ATEX cleaning more economical than ever before.
- Suitable for Class M combustible dusts
- Single-phase explosion proof vacuum
- Brushless induction motor
- Pull clean filter cleaning system whilst running
- Stainless steel removable hopper
- Industrial trolley with locking castors
- Large Filtration area
Included as standard
Included as Standard in each Antistatic Kit:
- Industrial vacuum (Nilfisk VHS110 Z22)
- ATEX certified carbon fibre poles 1.5 metres long – the lightest available at just 280 grams each
- Carbon fibre 155 degree tool holder
- Carbon fibre 65 degree tool holder
- Carbon fibre straight hose cuff connecter
- 4 metres of 38mm antistatic flexi pick up hose
- 3 x assorted internal end tools
- Antistatic pole and accessory carrying bag
Motor Wattage:1100 watts max Air Flow Movement:3600 litres per minute (maximum) Decibel Level:73 dB Container Capacity:37 litres Mains Connection:240v or 110vPower Cable Length:7.5m Weight:42kg L x W x H (cm):56 x 57 x 124 Main filter area (cm²):10000Main filter type:Antistatic star filter L-class