With 3 industrial strength vacuum motors the SkyVac 85 gives a
suction power of 150 inches of water lift, and a package that
offers our new Elite Clamped Poles.
- 4 Pole, 6 Pole & 8 Pole Kits
- Kit does NOT include Camera, but ask us about options and bonuses.
Unlike other gutter cleaning machines on the market, our industrial model is not an ‘off the shelf’ vacuum. The powerful system has 50% more suction lift power than its nearest rival and a bespoke side glide entry, making it the World’s Most Powerful Mains Powered Gutter Cleaning Machine.
- Three industrial strength vacuum motors giving huge suction power of 150 inches of water lift (most 3 motor vacuum will give 90″ water lift)
- Side glide entrance eliminating time consuming blockages associated with front entrance machines
- Unique Power Mix feature gives 50% more suction lift power than its nearest rival
- All terrain steel tipping chassis with stainless steel container
- Locking front castor wheels
- Comes with our new and improved SkyVac Elite poles plus brand new Vac Release Pole, simply twist the cuff to cut the vacuum suction and see the turf safely fall to ground, a massive productivity gain.
- Plus brand new Vac Release Pole, simply twist the cuff to cut the vacuum suction and see the turf safely fall to ground, a massive productivity gain.
Included as standard
- Wet & Dry Industrial vacuum
- SkyVac Elite Carbon fibre poles: 1.5 metres long, plus one NEW Vac Release Pole
- 6 metres of flexi pick up hose (50mm diameter)
- Crevice end tool
- Steel dirt breaker
- Tapered end tool
- Daily end tool
- Long end tool
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
- Motor Wattage: 3300 watts max (three motors)
- Water Lift: 150″ (largest on gutter cleaning market)
- Air Flow Movement: 8000 litres per minute
- Decibel Level: 72 dB
- Container Capacity: 78 litres
- Mains Connection: 240v or 110v @ 32 amp
- Power Cable Length: 10 metres
- Weight: 36 kg
- L x W x H (cm): 60 x 64 x 114