PROTECTOR™ Safety first
Despite the best efforts of the Window Industry to warn Window Cleaners about the risk of electrocution too many have lost lives or suffered serious burns whilst using water-fed poles near overhead power-lines of under 1,000volts. Ionic Systems is the only company to have addressed road safety and now Ionic Systems is the only manufacturer to have developed the PROTECTOR™ series of water-fed poles to address the risk of electrocution.
BS:8020 is the specification for insulating hand tools for work on or near conductor rail systems operating at voltages up to up to 1000 V a.c. or 1500 V d.c. Also see IEC 60855 and EN 50508:2011. This is the first water-fed pole which to address the electrocution risk that has resulted in severe burns and even fatalities to Window Cleaners, particularly in United States. This is particularly important when cleaning photovoltaic panels.
- The PROTECTOR™ Plus Versions of Poles are only available in the following sizes – 30ft, 35ft, 40ft, 45ft, 55ft and 65ft Selections.
- The two brush variations are 1. Blue Flocked (18 & 14 Inch ) and 2. Black Double Trim (18 & 14 Inch )
- The Grafter / Glyder / Swift can be ordered in original configurations with the Protector handle assembly upgrades.
- The Vertigo Carbon Fibre Goose-Necks comes in extensions lengths 6 Inch, 9 Inch 15 inch and 26 inch. Only the Standard 6 Inch option is listed in this price selection. For other various complete Pole and Neck combination prices please contact us directly.
- PLEASE NOTE – A LEAD HOSE, FLY HOSE NEEDS TO BE PURCHASED IN ADDITION TO YOUR SELECTION OF PROTECTOR OR VERTIGO POLE.