QR Angle Crank
Featuring an entirely new angle crank made from stiffer polycarbonate ABS plastic, the new patented angle crank design benefits from spring assisted quick release clamping and an internal water feed.
Vertigo Head Rotation
Transverse clamp built into the carbon gooseneck allows the brush head to be removed, rotated and re-clamped quickly. This allows the operator to use the brush head in the vertical plane, a useful feature for a variety of cleaning situations.
Combined with wear resistant telescopic tubes, Ionic’s new patented spring assisted pole clamp ensures smooth action whilst minimising wear in the pole sections. While other designs ensure that poles remain clamped as the section wears, our focus was to engineer out factors that contribute to pole tube wear in the first place. In doing so Ionic’s new poles last considerably longer, retain their performance and save you money over time.
Gone are the ugly water tubes and connectors that stick out at the top of the pole. Its goodbye to snagging in trees, bushes and parts of the building and its goodbye to associated leaks. Our new patented design carries the water through the angle crank directly to the new quick release brush-head design.
- The Plus Versions of Poles are only available in the following sizes – 30ft, 35ft, 40ft, 45ft, 55ft and 65ft Selections.
- The two brush variations are 1. Blue Flocked (18 & 14 Inch ) and 2. Black Double Trim (18 & 14 Inch )
- The Grafter / Glyder / Swift can be ordered in original configurations with the Protector handle assembly upgrades.
- The Vertigo Carbon Fibre Goose-Necks comes in extensions lengths 6 Inch, 9 Inch 15 inch and 26 inch. Only the Standard 6 Inch option is listed in this price selection. For other various complete Pole and Neck combination prices please contact us directly.
- PLEASE NOTE – A LEAD HOSE, FLY HOSE NEEDS TO BE PURCHASED IN ADDITION TO YOUR SELECTION OF PROTECTOR OR VERTIGO POLE.